Mobile phone that is lost often can not be avoided for various reasons. Although finally buying a new one if it is resigned, it never hurts to trace a lost cellphone first.
Here’s how to track a lost cellphone with an email account, special account, and various other methods that we have summarized from wikiahow.
1. How to track a lost cellphone by email
In this way, Gmail users can secure a Google account and lock their cell phones or cellphone. Here’s the way,
- Users must log in with a Gmail account first in the browser (Google Chrome). Then press the box icon to get the account info owned by the user
- After that, enter the search field and type “Find your Phone.” The next step is to select the Find your Phone menu and select the lost cellphone in the list of devices connected to the Gmail account
- Next fill in the password for verification and click next. Under Find your Phone, select the locate option which will switch to the Find My Device feature. In this feature, the Google account on the mobile will be locked and secured
2. How to track lost cellphone with a special account
This method applies to users of cellphones or cellphones produced by certain factories, who have their own security techniques. Here’s the way,
How to track the lost Xiaomi cell phone can by visiting the Mi Cloud website (https://i.mi.com/) in a browser on a computer. Next, sign in with Mi Account, enter data according to the lost cellphone, and password. The next step is to select the Find Device Option, delete the data if the HP has been found, and enter the HP in Lost Mode
b. Samsung ID
How to track a lost Samsung phone by visiting Samsung Find My Mobile (https://findmymobile.samsung.com/), then sign using the lost cellphone ID. After that, agree to all legal information provided by Samsung and click Agree.
Then Samsung Find My Mobile will reveal the location of your last cell phone, find out the network information that is connected, and the remaining battery. HP control can be done by locking the device, erasing data, or sounding an alarm.
How to track a lost cell phone iPhone can by visiting the site iCloud (https://www.icloud.com/), then sign in using the lost Apple ID cellphone. Skip Two-Factor Authentication, then select the Find My iPhone option. After the location is revealed, the HP can be controlled by activating Lost Mode, erasing data, or sounding an alarm.
3. How to track down a lost cellphone
Google Maps can be used to track lost cellphones or cellphones, especially in a dead state. Here’s the way,
- The Google Maps application on the tracker cellphone opens first, then tap the triple line icon in the top left corner. Then, enter your lost HP account with the add account option.
- The next step is to press the hamburger icon again and now select Your Timeline. Tracking will begin
- Then press the calendar icon to find out the location of the cellphone if it has been lost in a matter of days, especially if the cellphone is dead.
4. How to track lost cellphone with Google Find My Device
- Google Find My Device / Android Device Manager can also be an alternative to track your lost cellphone. Here’s the way,
- First, make sure the Google Find My Device application is installed on a cellphone or cellphone tracker.
- Second, log in using your Gmail account on the lost cellphone) by signing in as a guest to be able to enter the lost cellphone
- Third, the permissions layer will appear. Allow applications to access device location by clicking “Allow.” Next immediately go to the location of the discovery of HP by utilizing the green icon, which is connected to Google Maps or take preventive steps such as locking the cell phone or cellphone.